« Home | Momma was Proud » | Yeah I Said It.. » | Sweeping! » | Fab-U-lous! » | Tonight » | Truth Be Told » | The Pressure.. » | Get a Hobby! » | Rock Hard Bodies » | Talk About Salt All Up In My Game »

Perfect Frame

You guys know how am I am about my hair and eyebrows...it takes me a while to warm up or adjust to someone "new". For the first year here in MD I drove to Philly literally every 2 or weeks so that Mama Love and Mama Kim could do my hair and brows, respectively of course lol. So I finally broke down and went to another place to get my brows waxed here in MD that came highly recommended from a few friends. Now granted, I missed the $5 that Mama Kim charged but I could swing the $7 that this new place was asking for. Ok so the first few times they did a fabulous job, then one day a sistah got screwed. Yall know aint nothing worse than having messed up brows, bc they take FOREVER to grow in!! Well they did 'em crooked and I was heated. I have spent the last 4 months boycotting, allowing my brows to grow back and searching for a new "brow lady". Man, I looked like a darn wolverine, although Mister reassured me I didnt, I knew he was just being nice. Booooo, what do guys know...yall I looked ragged. Anyway, so I found a new spot right?!! Girl! They take you into a private room and massage your forehead and use these fancy smell good oils...and there's no "brow lady"...they have an aesthetician. Just a fancy way to say..."we charging yo ass $12". But I swear, it was well worth it!! They are perfection. Guess you get what you pay for :-D

Too bad I don't have a camera (pls dont ask why lol) or I would upload a pic for all of the world to see.
(this will have to do lol)

Man I didn't realize eyebrows are becoming such a big thing. Precisely shaped eyebrows really can do wonders for your face, so I hear!! Shoot Damone Roberts "The Eyebrow King"
is taking over, it's an artform!! "Every Face Deserves the Perfect Frame!" He is a DIVA I must add. I'm in the wrong business. But Margie I love ya!! You hooked me up girl :-)

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google