« Home | Talk About Salt All Up In My Game » | Google » | Call Me Lazy.. » | Get With It... » | Project Runway » | My girl Suze... » | fireworks » | 46 things!! » | Today's Top 10 » | maybe »

Rock Hard Bodies

I really had a great time this weekend. I was off on Friday!!! My good-been knowing each other forever-knows everything about me-girlfriend m.l. came to visit. This was a much needed “girlfriend” time. I’ve been in MD for a little over 2 years now, and if nothing else I have learned who my true friends are. At times I even miss Philly, well not Philly per say...but I miss my girls…the ones that I could call at the drop of a dime and they would be ready to party or at least go to the “let out”...or the ones that knew Saturdays were for sipping coffee and shopping (no matter how hot it was!!)..or the ones (well the ONE I should say) that would drive around for hours with me until I got that “parking” thing down….anyway my point is I miss my girls. So we spent the day at the mall, laughing and joking and sharing what ringtones go with what guy and why and even feeling bad for taking the VS “free panty” coupon from this teenager that looked like she was going to cry (don’t worry we eventually gave it back). So afterwards I went home to shampoo (I was so tempted to write wash but my momma would kill me lol) my hair. That took forever, I dont know how Beyonce does it!

So Saturday I went to a housewarming for a co-worker, I had a great time…but I left quite hungry, if you know what I mean LOL. Sunday is “Catch Up” Day. I catch up on alllllll the shows I missed all week. Bravo had a Work Out marathon on. You guys know Work Out right? The 3% body fat 97% drama show?



Yes that one! So as I’m watching this show I notice that I have been pinching the fat on my arm since it started…you know the part that jiggles when you brush your teeth?! HORRIBLE…so I’m watching and pinching right, and I am AMAZED at these rock hard bodies I mean these folks are beasts!! And I'm talking men AND women…so now I’m jealous and all like “shoot I want a rock hard body too”. I can do this!! 3% body fat is quite extreme, but dammit I can at least do 10%...well wait is that a lot or a little? What’s the benchmark here? Anyone know? Ok hold please while I google. Google says “A total body fat percentage of 20 to 27 percent is well within a normal, healthy range for women. With training, body fat percentage may be as low as 12 to 16 percent.” So I'll take mine "with training" LOL. My plan is to have a rock hard body by Christmas. I want to go home to visit and my family be like daaaaaaaaaaaamn…so I’m all over this workout thing. Task #1 is to join a gym. Golds here I come!!!



awww!!! that sounds like a good friend! :-)

hilarious!!?!?! Did you buy your jeans yet. That's a blog I want to see

not yet, but that is on my agenda for early next week...right after the blackberry...gotta have a fly phone to go with my fly jeans :-) well wait, maybe i should wait until i get rock hard? DILEMMAS!!!!!!!!!!

that was funny!
you write how i think.
so crazy.

girl! you gon get a gym membership again?? Didn't you just get finished paying for one you never used?!?!? Let me know how that goes :)

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google