« Home | Google » | Call Me Lazy.. » | Get With It... » | Project Runway » | My girl Suze... » | fireworks » | 46 things!! » | Today's Top 10 » | maybe » | said he'll call.. »

Talk About Salt All Up In My Game


So I am off from work today, yay no work!!! In my world that means a day full of uhh chatting on IM LOL...so I get up bright and early and I'm logged on and ready to go. Man its only 10:15 and I have already had some very interesting conversations...

So I'm yapping away to a very umm good umm I wanna say friend but umm just didnt feel right. Anyway, I'm pumped bc I got tickets for the Lion King..well my momma got 'em for me, but nonetheless I'm going to see another Broadway show!! yeah boyeeeee! And if you know me, you know I love artsy stuff, like musicals and plays and museums and ooo don't forget Alvin Ailey! So anyway my point is I was hella, no I AM hella excited...excitement level at like a 10. Conversation goes a little like this...I said I would be in Philly in September to see the Lion King...reply: "mmm well I saw it when it was really on Broadway, I hear the Philly one has alot of kinks in it...sure it will be ok though..." Daaaaaamn, talk about attempt to pull excitement level down to a 4. This is what I'm saying, salt all up in my game! Oh well, I'm still gonna find the cutest outfit and go to that show and have a ball!!! "Kinks" and all LOL

Oh no!!!! how bout a "good for you" or "have fun" !! SALT!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

you know how "certain folks" are ;-)

damn..
sounds pretty bad. is this person your friend... doesn't sound like it.. or if it is... you should have told them that you didn't feel the comment...I know I'd be mad if i had to read it like this?!

mmmm actually it doesnt sound that bad. but thanks for your comment "anonymous". would be nice to know who you are, i mean you are commenting on my PERSONAL thoughts :-)

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google