« Home | Yeah I Said It.. » | Sweeping! » | Fab-U-lous! » | Tonight » | Truth Be Told » | The Pressure.. » | Get a Hobby! » | Rock Hard Bodies » | Talk About Salt All Up In My Game » | Google »

Momma was Proud

I know that I promised to write about Flavor of Love, but to be honest I just don't know where to even start with this show. This weekend I watched the premier episode again and still cannot fathom WHERE they found these women, WHY they want Flav and WHY no one else realizes that they must all be suffering from low self-esteem lol. Now I say that jokingly, but as I sit staring at my tv, remote in hand and jaw on the floor I can't for the life of me figure out why these women are cat fighting over this man. For heaven's sake he eats chicken drumsticks from KFC while he does his commentary and wears a non-working 20 lb clock around his neck

(exhibit A)

and has plaits sticking out of his head in every direction and a mouth full of gold?!!!


(exhibit B)

And to make matters worse he says things like "I love me some Latino women...my last 3 kids is by Latino women hee hee hee"...soooooo these women are attracted to umm what I ask? At one point I had to turn the show off. It makes me a little sick to my stomach to see these women degrading themselves for a man. I won't argue about what are they attracted to physically, bc beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but let's get real here. Who wants a man that is slapping their ass and labeling them with a nickname, who wants to kiss a man after he has kissed 14 other women, who wants a man with 3 baby mommas and the list continues. Lawdy...to each his own, but I swear I will disown any of you if I catch you sending in an audition tape for that BS.

..On a brighter note....did Michael rock that shit or what on Project Runway lol? (sorry I had to get gully for a second)



He had to modernize a look for Pam Grier....



it was fierce I must say!! And he made momma very proud :-) And yall know I don't do shorts on adults, but I would so rock this!!

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google