« Home | Tonight » | Truth Be Told » | The Pressure.. » | Get a Hobby! » | Rock Hard Bodies » | Talk About Salt All Up In My Game » | Google » | Call Me Lazy.. » | Get With It... » | Project Runway »

Fab-U-lous!

I have been seriously MIA...I know. But let me tell you...I am suffering from the worst case of SUNBURN! I hurt everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Yes, if you are wondering, this means I finally went off my lazy streak and called my leasing office to find out where the pool is...duh less than 1/2 block from me. As my momma said, if it was a snake it would have bit me hahahaha. Anywho, so I have spent the last 2..no 3 days (I had a 3.5 day weekend, lucky me right) relaxing poolside, sipping margaritas and shaat!! lol, ok no margaritas, but you get my drift. It has been the most relaxing weekend so far...I packed my cute little beach bag, revved up the car (YES I drove the .5 block lol) and off to the uhh pool lol. You would have thought I was going on a weekend trip...but it was much needed. I woke up this morning looking fabulously tanned..yeah boyeeeeeeeee!!!

...speaking of which..Flavor of Love is back and in effect. Flava flava flava flava lol. But I do not have the energy to even talk about it right now. But best believe I'll be commenting soon enough. Ok...off to aloe vera-ize my body!! OUCH...

you know my lips are burned as they were in antigua...dag on shame, you would think i would learn from that foolishness!

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google