« Home | The Pressure.. » | Get a Hobby! » | Rock Hard Bodies » | Talk About Salt All Up In My Game » | Google » | Call Me Lazy.. » | Get With It... » | Project Runway » | My girl Suze... » | fireworks »

Truth Be Told

After two hours and 40 minutes, $128, one major headache, and 3 sorry attempts at crocodile tears I finally got Desi’s (my car) registration renewed. You ever see that Martin episode where he is sent running back and forth to 50 lines at the DMV? Well, today I found out that shit is true! Let me start by saying that I went into this trip to the DMV with a positive attitude. I was expecting to be there a little long, and I was ok with that bc I was wrong for waiting until the last minute. But in my defense this is the first time I have had to renew auto registration, so cut me some slack. So anyway, after talking with the Charismatic Professional we came to the conclusion that I should just suck it up and go get some good stories for the blog, you know bc the readers come first and all…so yes I was positive when I got in my 106 degree car nearly sweating my press-n-curl back bc it was so damn hot. I was positive when I parked in the tiny ass spot in the lot, even though I just knew in my heart that someone was going to tap my car. I mean dang I was even positive when I got my ticket and it said I was # D421 and they were only on D340…and when I got to the 1st window and was turned away and sent to another window I was a tiny bit heated but I still kept a smile. But I’ll be damned, when they started sending me in circles and back and forth, all that positivity crap went in the darn sea. Forget that, they are really crazy… I swear I truly believe that the people at the DMV/MVA move extra slow just to piss people like me off…it’s like they don’t care that folks have somewhere to go. Dang, who pissed in their cornflakes?! Sure as heck wasn't me!! Needless to say I am too agitated to even sit here and describe the crazy loonies that were lurking around and talking to me every chance they got. Does O deal with this? What about Puffy? Is there a separate DMV for the elite and rich that I don’t know about…can a sistah get a VIP line or something. Shoot if I gotta go buy an expensive outfit to fool somebody I’m all for it. I just can’t imagine a famous person sitting through this nonsense. I know you all think I am crazy but when you have almost 3 hours to sit and waste these are the things that come to your mind…well that and what would happen to me if I threatened this old lady and told her ass to meet me in the parking lot at 6 for a serious beat down. You see the point of frustration this trip drove me to? This shit is serious; it’s causing me to want to be a criminal and beat on old bitties. Anyway despite that, I’d just like to say special shout out to cashier #33!!! You rock lol. Hey…I give credit where credit is due…if not for this lady I would STILL be there!

Oh and before I forget, the trip wasn’t a total lost…I saw this quote hanging on someone’s cubicle….
Watch your THOUGHTS; they become your WORDS
Watch your WORDS; they become your ACTIONS
Watch your ACTIONS; they become your HABITS
Watch your HABITS; they become your CHARACTER
Watch your CHARACTER; it becomes your DESTINY…

Well damn, thanks MVA, guess you figured since I’d be there long enough you’d give me a little inspiration to ponder over. Truth be told, it’s inspiring and all, but I would have taken a 30 minute trip over this measly ass quote though. Dang they got me cursing!!

Thanks for the Link add! :) :) :)

K

Hi! I check Krystle's blog daily!
Thought I might as well check you out too!!

Stacy

Hey Stacy...thanks for stopping by, I couldnt leave a comment on your page bc I'm not a member but I love the background.

they got you cussing!!!!

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google