« Home | Call Me Lazy.. » | Get With It... » | Project Runway » | My girl Suze... » | fireworks » | 46 things!! » | Today's Top 10 » | maybe » | said he'll call.. » | damn...... »

Google

Today I'm in kind of a funky mood...lately I have been having problems with my eyes :-( so sad...I know!! I have been getting sties in my left..wait no right eye for the last few months. Google, confirmed by Dr. Shanita Chase (don't let the name fool ya, she is legit), says it's very common and no need to be concerned etc and I even got some little drops to put in it. So yeah I have been on Google all day man...I mean ALL day...I swear I don't know where I'd be without it. I think every day there is something that starts off at 8:30 as a mere curiosity and then by 11:30 it has morphed into full blown obsession..all thanks to my buddy Google..there's nothing it can't do!! I probably visited EVERY site today that had info about sties, well that and blog templates lol...where did the last 7 hours go!! Listen to what I'm saying...obsessions will make you do crazy things for insane amounts of time LOL. Anyway, I digress...I personally I think I'm just allergic to my office and maybe the people I work with....hmm think I can get worker's comp for this?

I've had sties before too. In fact, I have one permanently in my left eye. It just decides on its own when it wants to flare up! Ha!

I agree with you on the Google thing. It saves me sometimes!

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google