« Home | Get With It... » | Project Runway » | My girl Suze... » | fireworks » | 46 things!! » | Today's Top 10 » | maybe » | said he'll call.. » | damn...... » | it's about time... »

Call Me Lazy..

...but a sistah is ALL about a drive-thru. I mean dang it's 2006, who the hell wants to get out of their car and walk into the Dunkin Donuts and stand in line to get a frickin' coffee...hell no, not me. Shoot and risk missing Steve Harvey's response to the Strawberry Letter 23 in the morning around 8:10 bc my ass is late for work, as usual...no siree. I got places to go! Gimme that drive-thru. Now, I mentioned this to my good-advisor-life saving girlfriend and she laughed at me..."you lazy ass!!! get the hell out the car and walk in the damn dunkin donuts and order that coffee...shit" her words exactly...but no way, they bringing a drive-thru Starbucks right smack dab across the street from my office!!! YAAAAY drive-thru. Man, I can't wait, I'm saving this $20 gift card that I carry in my wallet faithfully until this place opens. You know what's sad, LOL...there's another Starbucks in the next block, right there in the big ole Target...you think I go to that? Hell no!! DRIVE-THRU baby!!! :-)

I guess you all can see I must be bored, bc this is the best news I have gotten all day!

Umm Jawn has gotten lazy! How soon we forget about those good old SEPTA days! The smelly subways the crazy man starring at you and the rude person behind you snacking on chicken or something crazy..and now we are living in the burbs with the drive thru. Do that!!!!

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google