« Home | 4... » | 5... » | For the Love of the Game » | Spike’s Haunting 'Requiem' » | The Right Choice (edited) » | Don't Miss » | 600 and Counting » | Perfect Frame » | Momma was Proud » | Yeah I Said It.. »

3...

What are the chances that I get super sick on New Yrs Eve :-(
But it's ok, I'm going to celebrate anyhow! So, the countdown is really on now. And what is NYE without Auld Lang Syne...since I have no idea what the words to this song are when I'm actually singing it, so just in case it's playing where you are at midnight here are the lyrics:


Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? Should old acquaintance be forgot, and auld lang syne?
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne,
my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for
auld lang syne.
And surely you’ll buy your pint cup! And surely I’ll buy
mine! And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We
two have run about the hills, and pulled the daisies fine; But we’ve wandered
many a weary foot, since auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We two have paddled in
the stream, from morning sun till dine (dinner time); But seas between us broad
have roared since auld lang syne.
CHORUS
And there’s a hand my trusty
friend! And give us a hand o’ thine! And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS




Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google