« Home | 5... » | For the Love of the Game » | Spike’s Haunting 'Requiem' » | The Right Choice (edited) » | Don't Miss » | 600 and Counting » | Perfect Frame » | Momma was Proud » | Yeah I Said It.. » | Sweeping! »

4...

So I went black...and I love it!!! I have been hating my hair for the last few months and wanting to try something different with it. This week I finally decided to just dye it black...oh my, I love it!!! It looks so healthy and full...I went to a salon that came highly recommended by 2 very close friends. My appointment was for 10:30 am on a weekday (mistake #1) unfortunately I arrived 5 minutes late (mistake #2)...I did call however and tell them that I would be late. Well silly me for thinking I would be in and out. 4 hours later I was furiously emailing my friend to say that not only was I still there...but not one curl or roller had touched my hair. So by this point I had a serious attitude. But Rashida did such a great job that I didn't even care any longer about that wait. I spent all day today in search of the products that she used in my hair in the event I need to recreate this look at home lol.

ok so what type of friend would I be if I did not share...ok product # 1 is a must have:

Sealing Serum from Biolage's sleek.look line. It gives my hair just enough shine, with no buildup. I have not used the shampoo and conditioner as of yet, but as soon as I do, I will post my review. Ok, back to relaxing and watching tv! Oh...if you have not seen Dreamgirls yet, shame on you. That movie is definitely worth the $9 :-)

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google