« Home

it's about time...

ok so i have finally arrived in this world of blogging...it only cost me umm 4 hours and 35 minutes, no lunch and as a result a major headache, 5 emails to my friends asking them to describe me bc i thought it would aid in selecting catchy names which all turned out to be TAKEN...but nonetheless i am here. but why? i'm still wondering myself...but the most simple answer is i read my friend sheena's blog (she's my inspiration) and thought "hey i have things to say too"...now whether or not folks read them and crack up is a different story...also my girl O (yes O...thats short for Oprah of course...but when we have tea out on her veranda she lets me call her O) anyway...she says that journaling is cleansing for the mind and soul (and maybe even the new yoga!) and clearly since is 2006 and i can't remember the last time i actually picked up a pen and a blank sheet of paper and wrote anything, i decided that THIS must be the new-age version...i'm sure O would approve...also bc i am SO tired of that myspace thing, silly me for thinking i could deal with that...so i seem to be rambling but back to my original point...i made it...and i am here. but now i'm too tired to write anything lol....so..............

hasta maƱana

Ok, miss lady...i see you've changed things around a little..i love the new title and the quote....and you even added a counter...now all we need is for you to start posting!

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Previous posts


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google