« Home | I Should Try This... » | my m&m » | As Promised... » | New Mommy!! » | The Letter » | 1... » | 2... » | 3... » | 4... » | 5... »

I Just Saved a Bunch of Money on My Car Insurance

lol...no but for real I did. drinks on me next time!!

so i think i told you guys this before but i'm not one to be outdone. competition is my thing, so bring it fools!! hahaha...anyway, my blogger buddy-gmail chat pal-old coworker friend not only one upped me by posting on her blog but this sucka even got a new website. well i'll be damned...so i need to step my game up. part of me would love to tell you i've been busy working, or i've been spending time studying or even working out so my ass can fit into a bikini this summer (size small please lol) but honestly all i've been doing is sitting at home being a mommy to my new kitten. funny how as i typed that all i can see is me at 75, grey hair, rocking chair, cats galore...damn. oh well, i'm still cute in this vision :-) so anyway as i was saying i need to blog more.

so yeah life has been dull to say the least. but i've decided in the next few weeks to actually spice things up a bit. read: party!!! have you guys heard about these speed dating events they have? where the hell have i been?? well i signed up for one...it took a little bit of convincing at first. but hey worst case at least i'll get some good material to blog about!! i mean what do you wear to these type of things? naturally i will want to keep it cute and chic and a little sexy but simple enough that i dont look desperate. is that a dress?? jeans? what?! so many options. so anyway i think this is going to actually be a little fun..and shoot even essence has been talking about these type of event, so it must be legit :-) i'll let you know how it goes!!

oh i almost forgot, i met this guy this weekend. TOTAL mumbler! i'm talking mr mumbles here...i mean i could barely understand anything he was saying. half way through the conversation i was just way too tired of asking him to repeat everything i just gave up. so from my side it was a bunch of uh huh's oh really's haha's and shut up you're lying's...you know just enough to make him think i was following him but not enough to encourage him to keep going. then he proceeds to tell me that he enjoys plays...what type of plays do you like i ask? silly me for not knowing that this was a SAT level question! i mean what the duff...homeboy says i dont understand what you mean?? uhh ok..so i say ok well what was the last play you saw? he says umm madea something, i cant remember. now wait?? YOU did say this was one of your favorite pasttimes right?? lol...all i could do was laugh and that about wrapped up the convo for me.

oh well...once again another experience that just adds to my blogging material. and on that note i'm out of here. smiling of course bc i just saved $$!! you guys have NO idea how exciting of a day this has been for me. is this sad i'm this excited over geico?? hmmm.......

Ohhh look at you. Now I need to step my game up! You just wait until I get home. I'm cracking up at this post. Speed dating here we come!! LOL

Post a Comment

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google