« Home | Y2K7 » | I Just Saved a Bunch of Money on My Car Insurance » | I Should Try This... » | my m&m » | As Promised... » | New Mommy!! » | The Letter » | 1... » | 2... » | 3... »

EMPANADAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

so remember how i said i was headed to marshalls to scope out that super shoe center. mmmm never made it. my lazy bones made the mistake of falling asleep lol..i was tired sorry. so anyway, when i finally got up i ventured out to the mall to do a tiny bit of shopping. read: bought too much damn stuff i dont need. all of which will sit in the bags for at least a week until my buyers remorse kicks in and i decide nothing fits like i thought it did or doesnt look as good under my bedroom lights as it did in the mall..yes i have a problem i know it lol. i've self diagnosed myself to be a retail bulimic. i buy and just return and buy more and return more..its crazy i know, please dont ask me to explain it. i even go as far as keeping every possible receipt under the sun. i have them in envelopes by year. again, please dont ask me to explain this. so anyway i got some good stuff, but i think i may keep most of this stuff. ask me in a week.

oh..got some great jeans at express...they must have a new sistah on their design team, bc my booty was all IN them jeans! you know how exprress used to cut so small that only someone nicole richie's size could squeeze into them..i mean damn you couldnt have no type of a hip or a booty if you wanted to wear their pants. but they got hip to the game now!! so yeah fab jeans, got em love em, even took the tag off em!! that's a major step for me lol.

ok back to my weekend, as i was heading to DC last night mr mumbles called again. i'm thinking that was the last time that we will ever speak. i really am having issues with his lack of articulation skills, i mean i only really understand about a good 23% of the stuff he's saying, so what's the point. so yeah this fool tells me that he left a msg on my vm and thinks he called me by the wrong name lol...lucky for him i didnt understand the msg anyway so i didnt know what the hell name he called me! i swear i listened to that msg like 20 times trying to decipher his gibberish. but thanks for clearing that up for me, such an honest man he is. then he proceeded to tell me that he is at a point in his life where he is trying to be in a serious relationship only..not trying to date as he calls it. i'm like pump your breaks brother, this is only our 2nd conversation and you went all "serious relationship" on me. he seemed to be a little annoyed that i wasnt on the same page with him hahaha, so luckily another call came in and he had to go. i'm so glad i didnt even waste my time saving his # into my phone.

anywho, yeah i finally made it to DC and we had a ball!!! we partied, acted a fool...we even saw a stretch hummer bang into the back of an SUV. DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! the driver comes out the hummer with a bottle of wine or liquor or something in his hand. LOL!! hysterical, the cops were not playing with this dude at all. but despite all of that the highlight of my evening were these yummy ass empanadas that we had, oh my. i have been thinking about them all night. i swear i wanted to slap somebody's momma these things were so damn good. this has become my new obsession..i'm all over google looking for places in bmore that can stand up to my new dc spot. if anyone knows of a good place holla at your girl lol...i'm addicted now!!

Yahoo! Avatars

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Google